Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Newsletter module - Installation error

pingpong

Community Member, 1 Post

12 July 2012 at 12:48pm

Hi all,

I am a newbie of Silverstripe. I am using SS version 2.4.7, and I have a problem when installing Newsletter module (newsletter-v0.4.0-rc1). Please help me how to fix these issues below:

Strict standards: Declaration of NewsletterRole::updateCMSFields() should be compatible with DataObjectDecorator::updateCMSFields(FieldSet &$fields) in C:\wamp\www\SilverStripe\newsletter\code\extensions\NewsletterRole.php on line 120

Strict standards: Declaration of Member::getCMSFields() should be compatible with DataObject::getCMSFields($params = NULL) in C:\wamp\www\SilverStripe\sapphire\security\Member.php on line 1413

Strict standards: Declaration of OptionsetField::setDisabled() should be compatible with FormField::setDisabled($bool) in C:\wamp\www\SilverStripe\sapphire\forms\OptionsetField.php on line 57

Strict standards: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method NewsletterRole::extraStatics() should not be called statically in C:\wamp\www\SilverStripe\sapphire\core\model\DataObjectDecorator.php on line 69