Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

UserForms SS3 - Form Fields?

Go to End

21 Posts   4211 Views

neilcreagh

Community Member, 107 Posts

25 September 2013 at 1:50am

I just the same problem on SS3.1 with the latest master version of Userforms from Github (today). The Form tab in the CMS was showing up blank.
I did a flush on the actual page in the CMS and it returned. eg. /admin/pages/edit/show/3?flush=1

A normal flush on /admin wasn't enough, it had to be on the actual/specific page.

Dobby

Community Member, 7 Posts

31 March 2015 at 1:31am

Now I have a similar problem with SS 3.1.12 and Userforms. I think I flushed what can be flushed, but I can't add a form.
The tabs are there and when I try to add any type of field nothing happens. I click on the button, but it doesn't work. Anyone has these problem and maybe could solve it.

Dobby

31 March 2015 at 1:48am

Edited: 31/03/2015 1:52am

I wanted to know what would happen if I put the fields I need direct into the database. I think in the CMS it doesn't look like it should.
It's also not possible to delete a form.

Attached Files
Willr

Forum Moderator, 5521 Posts

31 March 2015 at 9:15am

@Dobby, it shouldn't look like that. That indicates you're missing css or js files. Ensure the folder is called 'userforms' not 'silverstripe-userforms' and then try disabling combined files through Requirements

// mysite/_config.php
Requirements::set_combined_files_enabled(false)

Dobby

1 April 2015 at 3:52am

Thanks for your help, Willr.
Now it works. I work with Aptana and maybe it forgot some files. I re-uploaded all files with Filezilla and now it works.

Go to Top