Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

SQLite3Database missing abstract methods

2 Posts   373 Views

thebithead

Community Member, 1 Post

22 November 2012 at 6:27am

I downloaded the latest SS v3.0.2. I downloaded the latest SQLite module and copied it to the SS root directory (named sqlite3). When I run install.php, select SQLite, and continue, I get:

Fatal error: Class SQLite3Database contains 3 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (SS_Database::supportsTimezoneOverride, SS_Database::transactionStart, SS_Database::transactionEnd) in /home/tgates/SilverStripe-cms-v3.0.2/sqlite3/code/SQLite3Database.php on line 1197

Sure enough. the SS_Database class has those abstract methods and the SQLite3Database class does not implement them. When can I get a fix for this problem?

Thanks,
-tom

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

2 December 2012 at 5:55pm

Make sure you have the latest and greatest version of sqlite3 module. I notice https://github.com/silverstripe-labs/silverstripe-sqlite3/commit/356872236a7dfaa084f39ba63f226a38d74f7891 was added not sure about the rest.