Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

dev/build ignores my Module!? [SOLVED]

Go to End

pinkp

Community Member, 182 Posts

4 June 2013 at 10:27pm

Edited: 06/06/2013 3:29am

After adding my module to my live site and running Dev/Build nothing happens it does not create new pages or add anything to the database. This is only happening with THIS folder and files on ONE live site! I can add other pagetypes and it works. There are no errors. This folder works and builds on all my other test sites just not this live one. I have added the table directly to the database and still nothing.
I'm am stuck for ideas as to what has caused this and how to amend it. Even changing the folder name does nothing. I cant do too much to the site as its live and in use...

I have attached the Module folder for the route and the 3 files for mysite/code/

Can anyone help please

thanks

EDIT: I have found it does not build in another live site I have. The MySQL versions seem to be different perhaps this is the problem? It fails on 5.1.56- but works on 5.5.

EDIT2:
It does't add the tables to the DB on any live site I have... any ideas why it only works locally on MAMP?

EDIT3:
The _config.php did not transfer during the FTP upload, every time I uploaded it it said it was done but wasn't, I had to manually create one in the file browser and copy and paste the content from my computers file. So simple!!! ugh.

Attached Files