Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

userform v1.0, error installing

3 Posts   242 Views

chip

Community Member, 3 Posts

19 June 2013 at 6:40am

I am trying to install userform 1.0 on silverstripe 3.0.5 and I get this error (and when I didn't get errors, the form page doesn't have anything to add (dropdowns, etc)):

Field SiteTree.ClassName: changed to enum('Page','ErrorPage','SiteTree','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage','UserDefinedForm') character set utf8 collate utf8_general_ci default 'Page' (from enum('Page','ErrorPage','SiteTree','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage') character set utf8 collate utf8_general_ci default 'Page')
Field SiteTree_Live.ClassName: changed to enum('Page','ErrorPage','SiteTree','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage','UserDefinedForm') character set utf8 collate utf8_general_ci default 'Page' (from enum('Page','ErrorPage','SiteTree','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage') character set utf8 collate utf8_general_ci default 'Page')
Field SiteTree_versions.ClassName: changed to enum('Page','ErrorPage','SiteTree','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage','UserDefinedForm') character set utf8 collate utf8_general_ci default 'Page' (from enum('Page','ErrorPage','SiteTree','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage') character set utf8 collate utf8_general_ci default 'Page')
Page
ErrorPage
RedirectorPage
VirtualPage
UserDefinedForm
UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient
EditableFormField
Field EditableFormField.ClassName: changed to enum('EditableFormField','EditableCheckbox','EditableDateField','EditableEmailField','EditableFileField','EditableFormHeading','EditableLiteralField','EditableMemberListField','EditableMultipleOptionField','EditableCheckboxGroupField','EditableDropdown','EditableRadioField','EditableTextField') character set utf8 collate utf8_general_ci default 'EditableFormField' (from enum('EditableFormField','EditableCheckbox','EditableCountryDropdownField','EditableDateField','EditableEmailField','EditableFileField','EditableFormHeading','EditableLiteralField','EditableMemberListField','EditableMultipleOptionField','EditableCheckboxGroupField','EditableDropdown','EditableRadioField','EditableTextField') character set utf8 collate utf8_general_ci default 'EditableFormField')
Field EditableFormField_Live.ClassName: changed to enum('EditableFormField','EditableCheckbox','EditableDateField','EditableEmailField','EditableFileField','EditableFormHeading','EditableLiteralField','EditableMemberListField','EditableMultipleOptionField','EditableCheckboxGroupField','EditableDropdown','EditableRadioField','EditableTextField') character set utf8 collate utf8_general_ci default 'EditableFormField' (from enum('EditableFormField','EditableCheckbox','EditableCountryDropdownField','EditableDateField','EditableEmailField','EditableFileField','EditableFormHeading','EditableLiteralField','EditableMemberListField','EditableMultipleOptionField','EditableCheckboxGroupField','EditableDropdown','EditableRadioField','EditableTextField') character set utf8 collate utf8_general_ci default 'EditableFormField')
Field EditableFormField_versions.ClassName: changed to enum('EditableFormField','EditableCheckbox','EditableDateField','EditableEmailField','EditableFileField','EditableFormHeading','EditableLiteralField','EditableMemberListField','EditableMultipleOptionField','EditableCheckboxGroupField','EditableDropdown','EditableRadioField','EditableTextField') character set utf8 collate utf8_general_ci default 'EditableFormField' (from enum('EditableFormField','EditableCheckbox','EditableCountryDropdownField','EditableDateField','EditableEmailField','EditableFileField','EditableFormHeading','EditableLiteralField','EditableMemberListField','EditableMultipleOptionField','EditableCheckboxGroupField','EditableDropdown','EditableRadioField','EditableTextField') character set utf8 collate utf8_general_ci default 'EditableFormField')

Please help.

chip

19 June 2013 at 7:39am

I have gotten past the part below. However, when I go to the form tab, I am unable to add fields to the form. In addition the only thing I see on the website is $UserDefinedForm. Again a helping hand would be good.

chip

20 June 2013 at 2:09am

Willr,
So I have tried installing 1.0 and master tar files of userforms. It adds to the SS infrastructure just fine, however, once I bring a new page up and select the userform page, I can see the form tab with the drop down box to add fields, but it won't add a field. There are no pop-up errors, it just won't populate with my selection. The published web page still only contains the $UserDefinedForm. This module is, perhaps, one of the most important ones for building my site ...
Thanks
Chip