I just tried to install and test the solr module on Ubuntu. What I did so far:
- install SS 3.0.5 from http://www.silverstripe.org/stable-download/ (had trouble doing composer install. Worked a few weeks ago but not any more)
- git clone https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-postgresql.git - then renamed to postgresql and finished the installation successfully
- git clone https://github.com/nyeholt/silverstripe-multivaluefield - then renamed to multivaluefield
- git clone https://github.com/nyeholt/silverstripe-solr/ - then renamed to solr
- http://localhost/solr-test/dev/build gives me a number of errors, attached.