Oops - just read the page for dataobject_manager - shows the SVN link there... <blush> - trying this out now
- « Previous 10 entries
- Next 10 entries »
417 Posts 78479 Views
Update: All is sorted now - I ended up trashing everything and reinstalling SS from scratch
Have set up SVN for the Image gallery and associated components - everything now works perfectly
Thanks for your assistance with this UncleCheese!
Hello Uncle Cheese,
thanks very much for your great work.
Is there any possibility to change the interface language ?
As far as I see there is no possibility to use a lang file.
It would be a great possbility if we can make translations to your module.
Yup. It's been on my list for a while. Just need to get to it. I'll make a post here when the translation tags are in.
Translation tags are in.
I had the image gallery working really well until today when I updated to the latest versions of image_gallery, dataobject_manager, and swfupload. Now when I try to upload an image or images I get two popups. One says "An error occurred in the upload. Try again later." and then when I click ok on that one another pops up that says "There was a problem with the upload.
The server did not accept it.". When I look at the folder that the file uploaded to I see that the file is there but the table in the database does not list it as an ImageGalleryItem. I have checked permissions on the files and folders and they are correct.
So as a troubleshooting step I took an older site that I had on the same server using a slightly older version of swfupload and image_gallery and tested that I could still upload to that one and it works perfect. I then put the new versions of those two modules up and I now get the same behavior on the old site with the popup errors. I tried to put the older versions back but still get the error. This is very puzzling. Im not sure where to go from here but I was supposed to have this new site up on the live server for my client tomorrow.
So it seems that upgrading to the new versions of swfupload and image_gallery does not work and even makes it so you cannot go back. I have not tried making a brand new install of SS 2.3.1 and installing the image_gallery and see what happens. I may try that tomorrow.
I have been able to replicate the problem. Working on it now.
This bug should be fixed. I had forgotten to deploy the parentIDName change from FileDataObjectManager to the ImageGalleryManager, as well.