Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Image Gallery Extension: Testers Needed

Go to End

417 Posts   80701 Views

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

21 April 2009 at 12:03pm

I'm not entirely clear on what you're trying to do, but it seems to me all you need is something like:

$fields->addFieldToTab("Root.Content.Portfolio Pages", new DropdownField('PortfolioPageOneID", "Portfolio Page One"));
// etc..

And then you'd have all your accessors available:

$this->PortfolioPageOne();
$this->PortfolioPageTwo();

etc..

Looks like you removed the post, though.. so maybe that won't help. :)

Johnny

Community Member, 34 Posts

22 April 2009 at 9:28am

Hi!

I've checked out the files from your SVN. I've created a gallery and now I want to upload photos. What I got is an empty popup (look attachment) and there's a PHP error:

[21-Apr-2009 17:23:50] PHP Fatal error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/parking/sapphire/filesystem/Folder.php on line 70

Any idea?

Attached Files
UncleCheese

22 April 2009 at 9:38am

Something's funky in your assets folder. Your filesystem isn't syncing correctly. Try navigating to the Files & Images tab and then back to site content.

Johnny

22 April 2009 at 10:08am

The « Files & Images » tabs is now broken, nothing is shown (blank page, which suggest a fatal error) and the same fatal error shows on my logs...

Johnny

22 April 2009 at 10:24am

Thanks for your input! Some of the records in the files DB table didn't have a ClassName... which is wierd, but I deleted them, and now I hope I didn't screew the whole DB!!!

JP

UncleCheese

22 April 2009 at 11:08am

Working now?

Joshuarr

Community Member, 37 Posts

22 April 2009 at 3:26pm

Hey UC,
Large images (800x500px -- not really that large) are showing a lot of compression artifacts - is there a way to override the compression settings?
Thanks,
J

UncleCheese

22 April 2009 at 3:43pm

Hmm... Could be a lot of things. I think in the GD class somewhere you can set the default quality. I have heard from a number of people that Silverstripe does a number on images with its compression tools.

Go to Top