Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

userform

Go to End

5 Posts   3762 Views

HanSolo

Community Member, 87 Posts

13 January 2009 at 3:36am

Does anyone know how to install the module user forms. I downloaded it and copied the folder userforms to my site wwwroot/userform. and then I db/build after the url but then I got an error After that i could not access my site so had to delete the filder userform.

In the readme file it said that you should read the INSTALL file for install but there is not such a file. I use silverstripe 2.3

Best Regards
Joakim

Fuzz10

Community Member, 791 Posts

13 January 2009 at 11:06pm

Hmmm...

I did a checkout of the latest trunk of both the CMS and the userforms... Worked for me ...

HanSolo

15 January 2009 at 10:50am

Hi what do you mean with a checkout? I downloaded the latest trunk userform-trunk-r70000 there is no install file there!
And I am not sure if i want to try to install it again. I noticed one thing after the last attempt. When I create a new blogpost the date is set to 1 of january 1970. Before it used to be the date you create the blogpost.

Can you explain more to me? Can I name the folder that i upload under wwwroot to userform or does it have to have a specific name?

Best Regards
Joakim

Fuzz10

Community Member, 791 Posts

15 January 2009 at 9:54pm

Download and install subversion and get the latest version of "userforms" , put it into your 2.3 directory and run a db/build. That is basically it....

HanSolo

16 January 2009 at 4:52am

I fiured it out apprenetly I forgott to login to the cms before I did a db/build/
thats why i got the error