Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

UserForms + Multilingual

3 Posts   346 Views

ambient

Community Member, 123 Posts

18 April 2014 at 4:12am

Hello,
I have been trying to figure out how to get Userforms and Multilingual modules to work together.

Basically I want to be able to change the Label titles on the form to a different language.

I do like the Multilingual module but has anybody actually got it to work with the Userforms module?

I have tried lots of trial and error stuff as I'm not great with code and I have gotten nowwhere.

I would love to hear from anyone who might have an idea of how this might work? I'm using 2.4.9

Cheers!

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

23 April 2014 at 4:35pm

https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-userforms/issues/10

Sewer

Community Member, 9 Posts

2 May 2014 at 7:41am

Hi, I had the same issue lately.
I used not very elegant workaround, but it solved my problem.
I also wanted to create translations for labels, select options etc, so I created a griedfield with dataobjects with translatioons for field. I matched label name and name of dataobject, and then I replaced labels in template with translations in dataobjects. I'm using 3.1 with multilingual module, so I don't know if it is helpful for you, but I assume that you can also probably create translatable dataobjects. It's not very elegant way to do it, like I said...