Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

event_calendar module problems

25 Posts   3909 Views

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

19 February 2009 at 7:35am

Hey, there,

I'm a ways off from upgrading the event_calendar module to use the DOM. I'd like to let it sit in a somewhat stable state for a while before messing with it. Since you're the only one reporting the bug, I'd really like to focus on why you might be experiencing it.

Can you do me a favor and create another DataObject with a date that uses a tablefield? Make it have nothing to do with the event calendar. Create a new page type, give it a $has_many with the new dataobject, and obviously, make the date editable with a CalendarDateField. Let me know if it blows up.

You're not using a Mac, are you? If so I could screen share with you.

If not I'm open to any other screen sharing service you're aware of to troubleshoot.

FireMe!

Community Member, 74 Posts

26 February 2009 at 7:07am

Hi UncleCheese

My m8 has let me host a default ss site with your calendar module so i can show you what is happening with the date picker, if you could have a look at it that would be great http://www.paulalanrichards.com/ss/

Thanks in advance

FireMe!

UncleCheese

26 February 2009 at 7:35am

Hello... Happy to take a look. Can you provide creds to your admin?

FireMe!

27 February 2009 at 6:37am

admin
password

thanks in advance
FireMe

UncleCheese

27 February 2009 at 6:49am

Sorry to report this, but I tested on IE, FF/Win, FF/Mac, and Safari, and I can't get the bug you're describing. I clicked on CalendarEvent, Dates and Times, and clicked a datepicker to edit the date. I get a calendar popup that I am able to click and change the date. It's not the prettiest thing in the world due to the new TableField CSS, but it does nonetheless work. Attached is a screenshot of FF/Mac.

Can you try maybe on another computer?

Attached Files
FireMe!

28 February 2009 at 5:50am

Hi UncleCheese

I dont think i explained the issue i am having correctly, its not the calendar on the admin side of the site that has the problem it the one on the front end, when you select a date to view an event for example the 27/02/09 it says.

Not Found
The requested URL /calendar/2009-02-27 was not found on this server.

Thanks in advance

FireMe!

FireMe!

3 March 2009 at 6:35am

anyone got any ideas, has anyone got this module to work?

UncleCheese

3 March 2009 at 6:39am

This is happening because the javascript redirect assumes your root folder is /, and yours is /ss/. I need to issue a fix.