Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Image Gallery in a Subsite

2 Posts   943 Views

Chucky2k

Community Member, 32 Posts

27 February 2009 at 10:34pm

Hi UncleCheese,

I tried to create an Image Gallery page in a subsite and every thing works fine until i try to upload images to the Album. On I click on upload the 1st image in the list appears to upload and then I get a popup error that states, "An error occurred in the upload. Try again later." I click OK on that and then get another popup that just has the work "here" on it. I click OK on that one and then get one more popup error message "TypeError: document.getElementById(targetID) is null". I am still able to upload images to my Image gallery pages (I have 4) on the mainsite.

Thanks
Chucky

Chucky2k

Community Member, 32 Posts

1 March 2009 at 9:57pm

Hey UncleCheese,

If you have seen this then you don't need to worry about this now. I tried again today by using images already uploaded and it all works fine now. Strange as even that would not work the other day. I ended up manually editing the sql files to get one Album in place and then I tried again today and it all worked.

Thanks anyway for an awesome module and your other modules for that matter.

Cheers
Chucky