Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

event & calender

Go to End

9 Posts   1347 Views

amarbhanu

Community Member, 57 Posts

5 April 2009 at 1:19am

hi

i intalled event_calendar and event caender come on list then i selected for next process then display error..

Fatal error: Call to undefined function _t() in C:\wamp\www\silverstripeNew\silverstripe-v2.1.0-rc1\event_calendar\code\Calendar.php on line 98

please help me.............

SilverStripe developer also please ...

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

5 April 2009 at 3:16am

Does that really say Silverstripe 2.1.0?! Upgrade!

amarbhanu

Community Member, 57 Posts

6 April 2009 at 6:22pm

sir,

I installed modules-event_calendar-r14.tar silverStripe v2.3.1 then not error generate but functionalty is not display in Admin.

& userforms-v0.1.0.tar module also install on here then is not working properly so please help me i am new..

UncleCheese

7 April 2009 at 1:25am

Have you read the documentation on installing a module? You need to run /dev/build after installing the folder. Then you will have Calendar and Calendar Event page types in the CMS.

I would recommend downloading the latest version of event_calendar. There have been many revisions since your download. If you use SVN, you should be checking out from http://bluehousegroup.svn.beanstalkapp.com/modules/trunk/event_calendar

Victor

Community Member, 128 Posts

7 April 2009 at 3:30am

I installed a virgin SilverStripe 2.3.1 and with no modification (so far) I installed r14 of event_calendar from svn .

However: 1) in blackcandy the part of page is moved to the left
2) Only Date but not time is shown (it is a plain no repetition event with StartTime 2009-04-06 14:10 and EndTime 2009-04-06 15:00. How to show those on both Calendar and CalendarEvent

http://weyl.math.toronto.edu:8888/SilverStripe/testevent/2009-04-06

Thank you in advance. Victor

UncleCheese

7 April 2009 at 3:33am

If your locale is set to anything other than en_US, you need to define your date display in the lang folder. Please see the thread "Preview: Event Calendar Module" for more information about how to do this. I still need to document it. You can use the lang/en_US.php file as a reference.

UncleCheese

7 April 2009 at 3:44am

Sorry, I think I misunderstood your question. The Times() control has been removed for now, so i've updated the template to just use the $_Times template variable instead.

Not sure about the layout issues. I'll look at at that.

Victor

Community Member, 128 Posts

7 April 2009 at 3:45am

Edited: 07/04/2009 3:53am

?? CalendarEvent.ss has lines

<% control CurrentDate %>
            <h4><a href="$ICSLink" title="Add to Calendar">$_Dates</a></h4>
            <% if Times %>
            <ul id="times">
               <% control Times %>
               <li>$_Times</li>   
               <% end_control %>
How can I put Time back into both Calendar and Event

Another question: It is easy to add extra fields to "Dates and Times" tab; how to add them to main tab and/or to CustomTab?

Go to Top