Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

curl_setopt Flickrmodule

Go to End

3 Posts   2280 Views

dconel

Community Member, 21 Posts

10 April 2009 at 9:49pm

I don't know how to tell it in Englisch, but the error "came out of nothing". I've put the source and the trace in the attach file.

[Warning] curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set
GET /foto-s/

Line 103 in /home/dirk/domains/meifeest.com/public_html/sapphire/api/RestfulService.php

Is it something with the API i have?

Attached Files
(deleted)

Community Member, 473 Posts

10 April 2009 at 10:05pm

This error will only appear when you're running in dev mode. It is because your host has open_basedir enabled, which is restricting the usage of certain curl options that the Flickr module is using.

To fix this, you could either comment out line 103 in sapphire/api/RestfulService.php or get open_basedir disabled. If you're on a shared host, the former will be the easiest as most hosts will be unwilling to disable open_basedir.

dconel

Community Member, 21 Posts

10 April 2009 at 10:51pm

hmm, I've put Director::set_environment_type('live'); in _config.php but I still get that error.