Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Again: Newsletter subscription form

Go to End

12 Posts   4722 Views

mightyStrugglr

Community Member, 9 Posts

27 August 2009 at 10:48am

Hi Pranil -

Thanks for that file. I haven't used it yet, I'm in the same boat with all these other folks. I get blank entries in the Members table. It does not make a lot of sense.

I'd like to get the SubscribeForm.php file fixed, if I can figure out how.

Pranil

Community Member, 17 Posts

27 August 2009 at 10:52am

Yea it's on my to do list, we're a bit busy with some projects at the mo (funnily enough they need the newsletter module :S).

coffeymachine

Community Member, 10 Posts

5 January 2010 at 11:23am

I noticed that the ticket had been marked as 'fixed'.
Updating to the trunk fixed this issue for me.

Heike-san

Community Member, 52 Posts

22 February 2010 at 11:54pm

Hi!

This might be a silly question to ask, but I have looked into past posts in thsi forum and could not find a definite answer for my question.
I am having a little trouble with my newsletter module! I have set up the module just fine, only when I test the subscription page I am sent to an Internal Error page.
However the email of sucessful subscription is sucessfully sent to the user.
I came to think that I lacked a landed page for sucess or failed attempt to create my newletter, I had a look here and there to see where and how it should be done but could not find it!!
Could someone give me tips on that please ? (did I mentionned that I was quite new at silverstripe ??)

Thanks in advance!!

Go to Top