Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Event Calendar: "Cannot redeclare Calendar::importFromFeeds()"

3 Posts   888 Views

MartinM

Community Member, 6 Posts

16 June 2009 at 7:25am

Hi,

I search the forums for this one, but couldn´t find anything. So if there is another thread to this topic, I´d appreciate some info how to find it. ;)

I´m trying to install Event Calendar on a fresh 2.3.1 installation, and all I get ist this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare Calendar::importFromFeeds() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xyz\event_calendar\code\Calendar.php on line 300.

I tried it on my linux server, but the same error occured. (Of course only the path changed) Then I clicked the "official" Link on the modules site ("See this module in action"):

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare Calendar::importFromFeeds() in /home/virtual/eventcalendar.bluehousegroup.com/httpdocs/event_calendar/code/Calendar.php on line 300

There seems to be a problem with the Event Calendar module and 2.3.1. Does anyone know a solution for this?

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

16 June 2009 at 7:47am

Yikes. Sorry about that. I was working on the module today and hadn't realized I had duplicated a function! Please run an update and try again.

MartinM

Community Member, 6 Posts

16 June 2009 at 8:19am

Great, it works! (At least on my xampp)

That´s what I call excellent support ;)