Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Image Gallery Custom Form

2 Posts   1430 Views

Lydia

Community Member, 6 Posts

24 June 2009 at 11:04am

Hi,

Im working on a site where people can register their own clean-up event and it gets listed on the site - another feature is uploading images to the image gallery - I have the image gallery installed and its working fine on the CMS side - there are three different albums at the moment - what I'm looking to create now is a Custom Image upload form on the FrontEnd where those who have participated in a clean-up event or hosted a clean-up event can upload their photos to one of the galleries - I could just create a simple image field upload however I'd like to use swfUpload feature - currently Ive just tried editing the example given for sending a document with in an email however I know this won't work as the submit function needs editing - Ive got the form displaying fine and swfUpload will attach file just the submit section needs work!! Clearly I'm far from being a master coder - Could someone point me in the right direction?? It would be greatly appreciated!!

THIS IS WHAT I'm working with:

public function CleanUpImageForm(){

SWFUploadConfig::addFileTypes(array(
      'jpg','tiff'
   ));

return new Form(
      $this,
      "CleanUpImageForm",
      new FieldSet(
         new TextField('Name'),
         new SWFUploadField(
            "CleanUpImageForm",
            "CleanUpPic",
            "Upload your images",
            array (
               'file_upload_limit' => '2',
               'required' => 'true'
            )
         )
      ),
      new FieldSet(
         new FormAction('doImageSubmit','Apply now')
      )   
   );
}

public function handleswfupload(){

if(isset($_FILES['swfupload_file']) && is_array($_FILES['swfupload_file']))
echo Folder::findOrMake('CleanUpPics')->addUploadToFolder($_FILES['swfupload_file']);
else echo ' ';
}

public function doImageSubmit($data,$form)
{
      $upload = new File();   

if(isset($_POST['uploaded_files']) && is_array($_POST['uploaded_files'])) {

foreach($_POST['uploaded_files'] as $id) {
            $file = DataObject::get_by_id("File",$id);
         }
         $upload->write();
         Director::redirect('gallery/');

}

Lydia

Community Member, 6 Posts

24 June 2009 at 11:23am

THIS IS THE ALERT ERROR I GET WHEN I SEND THE IMAGES WITH THE FOLLOWING CODE:

CAN ANYONE HELP ME DEBUG THIS???

[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER) [nsIDOMNSHTMLElement.innerHTML]" nsresult: "0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)" location: "JS frame :: http://cleanupweek.toast.co.nz/swfupload/javascript/fileprogress.js?m=1245792615 :: FileProgress :: line 42" data: no]