Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

PHP Fatal error: Class 'HtmlEditorConfig' not found in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\silverstripe\genericdataadmin\code\GenericDataAdmin.php on line 105

Go to End

xterso

Community Member, 6 Posts

1 July 2009 at 5:59am

Hello,

I am just a newbie. I met the silverstripe just a few days ago. So far enjoying although I had some problems during installation but finally did it.

My problem is now with subsites. I know it is not a supported module but it should work at least somehow but I can't make it work. I did the followings and got some problems;

1. Installed genericdataadmin module -> success
2. Downloaded the latest subsites module (v1.0), opened the subsites-v0.1.tar.gz file. There was only a TAR file in it which was "subsites-v0.1.tar". Opened it with 7-zip. It was empty.??? What am I doing wrong? Something wrong with the file? -> no success
3. Downloaded subsites-trunk-r79775.tar.gz and opened it. It worked, files was in there. -> success
4. Installed subsites module -> success (did I?)
5. I saw subsites menu in CMS but I get the error "PHP Fatal error: Class 'HtmlEditorConfig' not found in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\silverstripe\genericdataadmin\code\GenericDataAdmin.php on line 105"

I am stuck! what is missing and where? What is this Class and how will I make it work?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks