Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Imagegalery can't make albums or add photo's

7 Posts   1083 Views

raamklaza

Community Member, 182 Posts

3 July 2009 at 11:50pm

Hello,

i just installed the Imagegalery on my site but i can't add any albums or photo's:
You may add albums to your gallery once you have saved the page for the first time.

I saved it on draft and published and still no go.

On another site of mine it does work :|

Can someone help me out a bit?

What extra modules does this module need?

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4094 Posts

4 July 2009 at 4:32am

You need the DataObjectManager module and the SWFUpload module. Please post questions related to ImageGallery in the DataObjectManager forum.

raamklaza

4 July 2009 at 6:49am

I already installed DataObjectManager and now als SWFU...

Is there an order how you need to install them?

I still get the same message.
When i click on the page on the frontend i get an error page.

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4094 Posts

4 July 2009 at 12:01pm

"An error page" is not descriptive enough for me to troubleshoot. Please provide more detail.

raamklaza

4 July 2009 at 8:14pm

Backend shows:
You may add albums to your gallery once you have saved the page for the first time.

Frontend shows:
Error

The website server has not been able to respond to your request.

Error (?isDev=1) shows:

FATAL ERROR: DATABASE ERROR: Couldn't run query: SELECT `ImageGalleryAlbum`.*, `ImageGalleryAlbum`.ID, if(`ImageGalleryAlbum`.ClassName,`ImageGalleryAlbum`.ClassName,'ImageGalleryAlbum') AS RecordClassName FROM `ImageGalleryAlbum` WHERE (ImageGalleryPageID = '48') ORDER BY SortOrder ASC | Unknown column 'SortOrder' in 'order clause'
At line 431 in /home/w1436526/domains/zeeppompje.nl/public_html/sapphire/core/model/Database.php

user_error(DATABASE ERROR: Couldn't run query: SELECT `ImageGalleryAlbum`.*, `ImageGalleryAlbum`.ID, if(`ImageGalleryAlbum`.ClassName,`ImageGalleryAlbum`.ClassName,'ImageGalleryAlbum') AS RecordClassName FROM `ImageGalleryAlbum` WHERE (ImageGalleryPageID = '48') ORDER BY SortOrder ASC | Unknown column 'SortOrder' in 'order clause',256)
line 431 of Database.php

Database->databaseError(Couldn't run query: SELECT `ImageGalleryAlbum`.*, `ImageGalleryAlbum`.ID, if(`ImageGalleryAlbum`.ClassName,`ImageGalleryAlbum`.ClassName,'ImageGalleryAlbum') AS RecordClassName FROM `ImageGalleryAlbum` WHERE (ImageGalleryPageID = '48') ORDER BY SortOrder ASC | Unknown column 'SortOrder' in 'order clause',256)
line 108 of MySQLDatabase.php

MySQLDatabase->query(SELECT `ImageGalleryAlbum`.*, `ImageGalleryAlbum`.ID, if(`ImageGalleryAlbum`.ClassName,`ImageGalleryAlbum`.ClassName,'ImageGalleryAlbum') AS RecordClassName FROM `ImageGalleryAlbum` WHERE (ImageGalleryPageID = '48') ORDER BY SortOrder ASC,256)
line 81 of DB.php

DB::query(SELECT `ImageGalleryAlbum`.*, `ImageGalleryAlbum`.ID, if(`ImageGalleryAlbum`.ClassName,`ImageGalleryAlbum`.ClassName,'ImageGalleryAlbum') AS RecordClassName FROM `ImageGalleryAlbum` WHERE (ImageGalleryPageID = '48') ORDER BY SortOrder ASC)
line 157 of SQLQuery.php

SQLQuery->execute()
line 1519 of DataObject.php

DataObject->instance_get(ImageGalleryPageID = '48',,,,ComponentSet)
line 793 of DataObject.php

DataObject->getComponents(Albums)
call_user_func_array(Array,Array)
line 185 of Object.php

Object->__call(Albums,Array)
ImageGalleryPage->Albums()
call_user_func_array(Array,Array)
line 177 of Object.php

Object->__call(Albums,Array)
ImageGalleryPage_Controller->Albums()
line 374 of ImageGalleryPage.php

ImageGalleryPage_Controller->SingleAlbumView()
line 212 of ImageGalleryPage.php

ImageGalleryPage_Controller->init()
line 126 of Controller.php

Controller->run(Array)
line 22 of ModelAsController.php

ModelAsController->run(Array)
line 104 of Director.php

Director::direct(new-imagegallerypage/)
line 158 of main.php

Context

Debug (Debug::showError() in line 180 of Debug.php)

msg =
Couldn't run query: SELECT `ImageGalleryAlbum`.*, `ImageGalleryAlbum`.ID, if(`ImageGalleryAlbum`.ClassName,`ImageGalleryAlbum`.ClassName,'ImageGalleryAlbum') AS RecordClassName FROM `ImageGalleryAlbum` WHERE (ImageGalleryPageID = '48') ORDER BY SortOrder ASC | Unknown column 'SortOrder' in 'order clause'
errorLevel =

raamklaza

5 July 2009 at 9:04pm

anyone?

raamklaza

6 July 2009 at 9:38pm

Can someone help me out with the errorlog i mentioned earlier?