Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

event_calendar not showing up in CMS

3 Posts   1020 Views

JoeChin

Community Member, 4 Posts

28 July 2009 at 6:30pm

Hi guys,

I got silverstripe installed w/ blog, forum working but I cant seem to get the event_calendar working. I added it to the silverstripe directory, then ran dev/build it said all that stuff was created but when I went into the CMS it didnt show up in the side nav. Help please.

I am trying to get dataobject_manager running too but it gives me an error saying sfwupload is not installed, which is incorrect. I dont know if that would stop the function of event_calendar but just putting it out there if it does.

Sorry if this problem was solved else where I could not find it in the forum.

Regards,
Joe Chin

and Thanks.

stooni

Community Member, 89 Posts

28 July 2009 at 10:10pm

i have also both installed dataobject manager and eventcalender, he's both working!

When you have installed eventcalender you must create a new page (calender) Page and then you can give in there a "Announcements" and then save these page and view in Site!

Whats wrong?

---------------Stooni

JoeChin

Community Member, 4 Posts

29 July 2009 at 1:52am

Stooni,

Thanks. I got the calendar working now. I didn't realize i needed to create a new page and assign the calendar behavior. I was waiting for it to jsut appear in the cms like the blog or forum. Its working now, many thanks.

Regards,
Joe Chin