Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

UserForms - can't make a form

4 Posts   1169 Views

patr547

Community Member, 3 Posts

7 August 2009 at 3:45am

Hi,

I just installed the UserForms module (0.2.0). I tried adding a form, typed in the name and whatnot, and when I go to the forms tab and click the button to add any type of field and the page reloads to a completely blank page (URL at top is admin/EditForm). When I go back to the admin page, it never added the field. Not sure if I can provide any other info on this as it doesn't seem to produce an error..dev mode doesn't say anything, firebug doesn't say anything.. I'm at a complete loss here.

patr547

7 August 2009 at 3:52am

Strangely enough, just tried it again and this time when I clicked the add button, it still didn't add the field, but the page stayed there but all it did was flash a little "saving..." then "Saved" message at the bottom of the screen.

drpepper

Community Member, 1 Post

8 October 2009 at 3:07am

i had the same problem and just found the answer. userforms must be put in the _root_ directory of the silverstripe install, and not in the mysite directory as claimed elsewhere.

i moved it, did the dev/build thing and everything works now.

israel.bo

4 August 2011 at 6:47am

Hi

I have the same problem and I installed the userform folder in the root directory of SilverStripe and does not work