Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Help with SWFUpload Field

6 Posts   1700 Views

dannny

Community Member, 5 Posts

9 August 2009 at 3:30pm

I tried to install Image gallery module and it depends on SWFUpload field, so i installed it. I looked back at the normal file upload section and it was no longer usable. I looked around for a different way to upload files, and i found nothing. Not only that, but i found nothing related to SWFUpload. I dunno, maybe im not looking in the right place, or maybe my module install is wrong. Where would i find what was included with the SWFUpload module, and how can i upload files now?

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

9 August 2009 at 4:25pm

What do you mean "no longer usable?"

dannny

10 August 2009 at 1:12pm

i guess it doesnt load the css, and there is no upload field, the files are no longer links... There is no upload field. The regular files/images section no longer works. Where can i use swfupload to upload and use files on my site? Ive attached an image of the files/images section.

Attached Files
UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

10 August 2009 at 1:26pm

Make sure the folders of the three modules are:

"swfupload"
"dataobject_manager"
"image_gallery"

For some reason, Silverstripe appends the -rXXX revision to the folder name and then the dependencies don't get pulled in.

dannny

10 August 2009 at 3:09pm

They werent appended, but my names for dataobject manager and imagegallery were missing the underscores. After adding them in, it worked perfectly. Thanks a lot.

Jnauta

Community Member, 8 Posts

8 April 2010 at 6:18am

I have the SWFUpload working, however i am having trouble being able to access file in the folders. I must upload a new image each time i want to use it with the ImageDataObjectManager. Any thoughts?