Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Help with SWFUpload Field

6 Posts   1627 Views

dannny

9 August 2009 at 3:30pm Community Member, 5 Posts

I tried to install Image gallery module and it depends on SWFUpload field, so i installed it. I looked back at the normal file upload section and it was no longer usable. I looked around for a different way to upload files, and i found nothing. Not only that, but i found nothing related to SWFUpload. I dunno, maybe im not looking in the right place, or maybe my module install is wrong. Where would i find what was included with the SWFUpload module, and how can i upload files now?

UncleCheese

9 August 2009 at 4:25pm 4085 Posts

What do you mean "no longer usable?"

dannny

10 August 2009 at 1:12pm Community Member, 5 Posts

i guess it doesnt load the css, and there is no upload field, the files are no longer links... There is no upload field. The regular files/images section no longer works. Where can i use swfupload to upload and use files on my site? Ive attached an image of the files/images section.

Attached Files
UncleCheese

10 August 2009 at 1:26pm 4085 Posts

Make sure the folders of the three modules are:

"swfupload"
"dataobject_manager"
"image_gallery"

For some reason, Silverstripe appends the -rXXX revision to the folder name and then the dependencies don't get pulled in.

dannny

10 August 2009 at 3:09pm Community Member, 5 Posts

They werent appended, but my names for dataobject manager and imagegallery were missing the underscores. After adding them in, it worked perfectly. Thanks a lot.

Jnauta

8 April 2010 at 6:18am Community Member, 8 Posts

I have the SWFUpload working, however i am having trouble being able to access file in the folders. I must upload a new image each time i want to use it with the ImageDataObjectManager. Any thoughts?