Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Userform 0.2 admin page error

Go to End

12 Posts   2904 Views

CraigB

Community Member, 7 Posts

17 August 2009 at 11:44am

I have installed SS 2.3.3 and userform 0.2
Dev Build goes fine and website still loads as does the CMS.
Problem occurs when I create a User Defined forms page. After clicking save and publish I get a popup window that states "There has been an error" [OK]
This repeats if I try and access the page in question or if I change a standard page to be a User Defined Form.

Any ideas?

Craig

CraigB

17 August 2009 at 11:51am

After turning on Dev mode and flushing the Admin cache I get the following error:

[User Error] Couldn't run query: SELECT `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.*, `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ID, if(`UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ClassName,`UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ClassName,'UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient') AS RecordClassName FROM `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient` WHERE ((FormID = '3') AND (`FormID` = '3')) LIMIT 0,10 Table 'anglesea_silverstripe.UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient' doesn't exist
GET /admin?flush=1

Line 401 in /home/anglesea/domains/angleseachiropractic.co.nz/public_html/sapphire/core/model/MySQLDatabase.php

I can now no longer access the CMS.

CraigB

17 August 2009 at 11:56am

Here is the Trace:

Trace

* Couldn't run query: SELECT `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.*, `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ID, if(`UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ClassName,`UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ClassName,'UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient') AS RecordClassName FROM `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient` WHERE ((FormID = '3') AND (`FormID` = '3')) LIMIT 0,10 Table 'anglesea_silverstripe.UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient' doesn't exist
Line 401 of MySQLDatabase.php
* MySQLDatabase->databaseError(Couldn't run query: SELECT `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.*, `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ID, if(`UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ClassName,`UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ClassName,'UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient') AS RecordClassName FROM `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient` WHERE ((FormID = '3') AND (`FormID` = '3')) LIMIT 0,10 | Table 'anglesea_silverstripe.UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient' doesn't exist,256)
Line 102 of MySQLDatabase.php
* MySQLDatabase->query(SELECT `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.*, `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ID, if(`UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ClassName,`UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ClassName,'UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient') AS RecordClassName FROM `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient` WHERE ((FormID = '3') AND (`FormID` = '3')) LIMIT 0,10,256)
Line 120 of DB.php
* DB::query(SELECT `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.*, `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ID, if(`UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ClassName,`UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient`.ClassName,'UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient') AS RecordClassName FROM `UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient` WHERE ((FormID = '3') AND (`FormID` = '3')) LIMIT 0,10)
Line 426 of SQLQuery.php
* SQLQuery->execute()
Line 421 of TableListField.php
* TableListField->sourceItems()
Line 265 of ComplexTableField.php
* ComplexTableField->FieldHolder()
* call_user_func_array(Array,Array)
Line 408 of ViewableData.php
* ViewableData->XML_val(FieldHolder,,1)
Line 74 of .cache.home.anglesea.domains.angleseachiropractic.co.nz.public_html.sapphire.templates.TabSetFieldHolder.ss
* include(/home/anglesea/domains/angleseachiropractic.co.nz/public_html/silverstripe-cache/.cache.home.anglesea.domains.angleseachiropractic.co.nz.public_html.sapphire.templates.TabSetFieldHolder.ss)
Line 354 of SSViewer.php
* SSViewer->process(TabSet)
Line 773 of ViewableData.php
* ViewableData->renderWith(TabSetFieldHolder)
Line 62 of TabSet.php
* TabSet->FieldHolder()
Line 59 of .cache.home.anglesea.domains.angleseachiropractic.co.nz.public_html.sapphire.templates.TabSetFieldHolder.ss
* include(/home/anglesea/domains/angleseachiropractic.co.nz/public_html/silverstripe-cache/.cache.home.anglesea.domains.angleseachiropractic.co.nz.public_html.sapphire.templates.TabSetFieldHolder.ss)
Line 354 of SSViewer.php
* SSViewer->process(TabSet)
* ViewableData->renderWith(TabSetFieldHolder)
Line 62 of TabSet.php
* TabSet->FieldHolder()
Line 70 of .cache.home.anglesea.domains.angleseachiropractic.co.nz.public_html.sapphire.templates.Includes.Form.ss
* include(/home/anglesea/domains/angleseachiropractic.co.nz/public_html/silverstripe-cache/.cache.home.anglesea.domains.angleseachiropractic.co.nz.public_html.sapphire.templates.Includes.Form.ss)
Line 354 of SSViewer.php
* SSViewer->process(Form)
* ViewableData->renderWith(Array)
Line 982 of Form.php
* Form->forTemplate()
Line 424 of ViewableData.php
* ViewableData->XML_val(EditForm,,1)
Line 14 of .cache.home.anglesea.domains.angleseachiropractic.co.nz.public_html.cms.templates.Includes.CMSMain_right.ss
* include(/home/anglesea/domains/angleseachiropractic.co.nz/public_html/silverstripe-cache/.cache.home.anglesea.domains.angleseachiropractic.co.nz.public_html.cms.templates.Includes.CMSMain_right.ss)
Line 354 of SSViewer.php
* SSViewer->process(CMSMain)
* ViewableData->renderWith(Array)
Line 484 of LeftAndMain.php
* LeftAndMain->Right()
* ViewableData->XML_val(Right,,1)
Line 71 of .cache.home.anglesea.domains.angleseachiropractic.co.nz.public_html.cms.templates.LeftAndMain.ss
* include(/home/anglesea/domains/angleseachiropractic.co.nz/public_html/silverstripe-cache/.cache.home.anglesea.domains.angleseachiropractic.co.nz.public_html.cms.templates.LeftAndMain.ss)
Line 354 of SSViewer.php
* SSViewer->process(CMSMain)
Line 175 of Controller.php
* Controller->handleAction(HTTPRequest)
Line 129 of RequestHandler.php
* RequestHandler->handleRequest(HTTPRequest)
Line 122 of Controller.php
* Controller->handleRequest(HTTPRequest)
Line 277 of Director.php
* Director::handleRequest(HTTPRequest,Session)
Line 121 of Director.php
* Director::direct(/admin)
Line 118 of main.php

CraigB

17 August 2009 at 12:03pm

Have done another Dev/Build and it looks like it is going to work now. Please ignore all that I have written.

Simmo

Community Member, 12 Posts

21 August 2009 at 11:10pm

I am getting the same issue, have tried rebuilding etc, but not having any luck, was there anything else you did apart from a build to fix this?

thanks,

tsg

26 August 2009 at 6:06pm

I had the same problem.

I fixed it by downloading the latest trunk version from here http://silverstripe.org/user-forms-module/

and then running /dev/build and updating the cms with admin/?flush=1

Looks like when we used the latest release it didn't build the UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient table which is what caused the error.

cheers
tsg

tsg

26 August 2009 at 6:19pm

Ok so I hit another problem in that I could access the page but couldn't actually add fields to my form.

I've put back the latest stable release and done a /dev/build and /admin/?flush=1 and this now it seems to be working properly (now that there is a UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient table).

cheers
tsg

cvgeldern

Community Member, 3 Posts

26 August 2009 at 10:39pm

I have the same problem with the UserDefinedForm_EmailRecipient table not being created, thus having an error trying to create a form page in the site admin. Whatever I try, uninstalling, /dev/build, /admin/?flush=1 again and again in any order using stable, unstable, trunk, daily build etc. etc. The /dev/build creats only 3 tables: UserDefinedForm, UserDefinedForm_Live and UserDefinedForm_versions.

Maybe anyone can help me with a table scheme or sql dump of the table, so I can create it manually?

I really want to use this module (or a good alternative is welcome too).

Thanks in advance!

Go to Top