Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

User Form 0.2 can't create field

Go to End

9 Posts   1949 Views

makesolutions

Community Member, 3 Posts

22 August 2009 at 2:55am

Hi,

on trying to create any sort of field in any User Form the attempt ends in a blank page at /admin/EditForm. This happens on PHP Version 5.2.10, Firefox 3.5. If you need further information, just ask for it ;-)

I would really like to use userforms.

Regards,

Max

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

22 August 2009 at 12:12pm

Have you recently updated the module from a 0.1 version? If you have make sure you flush your cache when you update - www.site.com/admin?flush=1 and check your browser is not caching any of the older js files.

makesolutions

22 August 2009 at 9:48pm

No, it's a fresh setup of both Silverstripe 2.3.3 and userforms 0.2.

meikel

Community Member, 5 Posts

25 August 2009 at 5:36pm

Got exactly the same problem. Solution?

Meikel

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

25 August 2009 at 5:42pm

Have you tried a recent daily build maybe? You can find the link to the daily build on the right hand side of the modules page.

meikel

25 August 2009 at 5:48pm

Hi willr,

thanks for your fast answer. I downloaded the 0.2 an hour ago. Now I will give the 'trunk' a chance. I am following the examples of the german Silverstripe book.

BR

Meikel

meikel

25 August 2009 at 6:03pm

Update: partly works with Safari, something is saved. After that just a button with the name is visible on the refreshed public page. Nothing else happens if you press that button.

BR

Meikel

makesolutions

25 August 2009 at 7:50pm

I tried the trunk just before I first posted with the same result, has anything changed since then?

Go to Top