Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Bug in StaticPublisher?!


Go to End
Reply


17 Posts   2502 Views

Avatar
socks

Community Member, 191 Posts

29 September 2009 at 7:53am

Edited: 29/09/2009 7:54am

I just tried to implement on my localhost (Mac OS X - Leopard - using MAMP). I put stuff here: Home > Sites > Website Name

No matter what I did, I could not get the home page to serve from the cache. I never encountered your weird URLs.

But I did get it working on sub pages. I did have to replace "**sitedir** in the DEV section of the htaccess, it wouldn't work without (even if I had rewritebase specified).

Just to make sure, I confirmed that on my live/hosted site, the home page is indeed being served from the cache.

Not sure what else to tell you to try except put it up on a hosted site and see if it works for you there.

Go to Top