Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Event Calendar Help - Can not enter dates (field disabled/pop-up calendar does not appear)

Go to End

3 Posts   2418 Views

logicole

Community Member, 2 Posts

25 September 2009 at 2:26am

Edited: 25/09/2009 2:56am

UPDATE: Problem Fixed using this solution: http://www.silverstripe.org/dataobjectmanager-module-forum/show/268609?start=8#post268755

Hello,

I'm getting reacquainted with Silverstripe for some projects I have coming up. I am running SilverStripe (Version 2.3.3).

Originally, I had installed the Event Calendar with no problem except that the date picker kept displaying 'dmy' even though I needed 'mdy' - even after dropping the tables, deleting the event_calendar folder, and updating the _config.php file in the event_calendar folder. I went through this a couple of times.

I moved on to install other modules: dataobjectmanager & swfupload to support some other modules I had installed, polls, etc. Now after reinstalling event_calendar - when i go to add an announcement, the date pick input field is "grayed" out and the date picker calendar popup does not appear. I have the ability to enter a Title & Start & End Time.

I'd appreciate any help as this is an essential feature for the project I'm working on.

I have the following installed (some have not been tested yet on my end):

twitter
swfupload
sifr
sharethis
rssaggregator
polls
multiform
mollom
blog
LastestBlogPost
googlesitemaps
google map selection field
genereic data admin
gallery
embargo
diary
ecommerce

Thanks

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

25 September 2009 at 2:34am

logicole

Community Member, 2 Posts

25 September 2009 at 2:57am

Thanks Uncle - I updated my post before I saw your link. :)