Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Newsletter URL

Go to End

10 Posts   5218 Views

mi3ll

Community Member, 24 Posts

8 April 2010 at 2:12am

Edited: 08/04/2010 2:20am

No idea why it would give an error (by the way, I just changed the Newsletter_Email class and Page class, removed the extra forward slash in the ViewNewsletter/ link, the one before ViewNewsletter [ie. old = /ViewNewsletter/; new = ViewNewsletter). It hasnt given an error for me. What version of the newsletter module are you using? Are you in 2.4 or 2.3?

Does firebug give you an error? try using the firebug add-on for firefox, and when you send it should have some error details show up if you have it enabled.

I also added another change for a the NewsletterEmailProcess.php class, check previous post for changes.

In NewsletterEmailProcess.php replace the following line:

$e = new Newsletter_Email($this->nlType);

With this:

$e = new Newsletter_Email($this->nlType, $this->newsletter);

This might fix your problem, but I'm not sure...

NOTE: If you will use the extend subscription page option, yes it's better to remove it the code from the Page_Controller class, and add it to your new Class controller

speedofmac

Community Member, 10 Posts

15 July 2010 at 5:14am

Maybe I was doing something wrong, but is there a way to make these newsletters available outside of the admin area or without logging in?

Go to Top