Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Event Calendar - Time format

5 Posts   1459 Views

Clint

Community Member, 2 Posts

14 October 2009 at 12:44pm

My event times are displaying in 24 hour format. I have tried changing several different javascript and PHP files with settings in them but I have had no luck. Does anyone know where this setting might be? To see my events go to http://canyonspringsward.com/cms/ward-calendar/

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4094 Posts

14 October 2009 at 3:42pm

CalendarDateTime::set_time_format('12');

Clint

Community Member, 2 Posts

14 October 2009 at 7:34pm

Wow, there it was right in the _config file... Sorry for the trouble of even making a response. But thank you for responding so rapidly.

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4094 Posts

15 October 2009 at 1:33am

Just make sure you put the code in your /mysite/_config.php rather than altering the event_calendar/_config.php. Just makes it easier to install updates. You won't have to make the same modification every time.

Neme

Community Member, 1 Post

30 October 2009 at 12:03pm

Hi,

I just found minor bug in format_character_placeholders and format_character_replacements arrays in CalendarUtil.php.

Took me a while to find where the problem. I was trying to get days without leading zeroes and used in _gonfig.php
following placeholders: "sDayNumShort" and "eDayNumShort". Outcome was days with leading zeroes.

Solution was obvious when I looked at those two arrays. In "format_character_replacements"-array replacements for "sDayNumShort" and "sDayNumFull" were swapped (in wrong order) and same goes also with "eDayNumShort" and "eDayNumFull."

I hope this helps somebody.