Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Event Calendar – Fully localised

Go to End

12 Posts   3793 Views

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

3 November 2009 at 6:09am

Hi, Juanitou,

First, I'm sorry you're having all these issues. They sound like reasonable requests, and I'm sure they're all possible.

I'd love to help, but there's a lot here, and a lot of questions to ask and things to try. It's more than I can really offer through the forums, for one, because it's just not practical, and two, because it takes a lot of my time, which, as a developer yourself, you probably know has value.

I'm not sure what your situation is, but if you have a budget to work with, we could make a lot of progress by commissioning the support work from me. If you'd like to do that, contact me through my website and we can talk details.

A bientot!

Juanitou

Community Member, 323 Posts

3 November 2009 at 6:48am

Hi!

Please don’t be sorry! These “issues” are caused by my lack of PHP knowledge when trying to adapt your generously offered code to my specific needs. In the case of the LiveCalendarWidget, it’s not a explicit demand of a client, but a test case since I’m eager to learn. I’ll contact you through your site as soon as a client asks me something I can’t do by myself.

Thanks for your attention,
Juan

wilsonStaff

Community Member, 143 Posts

13 March 2012 at 1:58pm

Hi Guys, my LiveCalendarWidget shows funny signs and i cant get them to show properly.

I use UTF-8 about everywhere.

Some help appreciated.

Thanks!

wilsonStaff

Community Member, 143 Posts

11 April 2012 at 6:41am

Hi Guys, still stuck on this issue. Everything (event calendar related) is in French, but not the JUMPTOMONTH picker, which still shows funny signs (accent).

In the end, i could live without the accented characters.

Where can i HARDCODE accented characters to non-accented

like décembre to DECEMBRE

Thanks?

Go to Top