Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

How can I change the $Layout of the flickr service pages

3 Posts   1357 Views

mrwindupbird

Community Member, 26 Posts

1 November 2009 at 3:21am

I've tried naming the file "FlickrService.ss", "FlickrGallery.ss", and "FlickrWidget.ss" as those are the names of the PHP files... I tried putting them in the themes layout directory as well as the flickrservice layout directory (which I had to create), and I can't seem to get it to work...

Essentially, what I am trying to implement is a sub-menu design specific for my gallery pages and a sub-menu design specific for my music pages... Any tips? Learning as I go, thanks in advance for your help!

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

1 November 2009 at 4:54am

You don't need to rename anything. Just create an override template in your theme directory. So if you want to customize /flickr/templates/Layout/Flickr.ss, you would create /your_theme/templates/Layout/Flickr.ss. Run a ?flush=1 and you should be good to go.

mrwindupbird

Community Member, 26 Posts

1 November 2009 at 4:59am

Perhaps there's some miscommunication... I tried doing just that. It didn't work. I guess my point is that the override template has to have a name matching the page it will override, and I cannot figure out what the page name is. I have tried ?flush=1 and ?flush=all with no luck..