Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Trouble installing cmsworkflow

7 Posts   926 Views

BruceyBonus

Community Member, 7 Posts

5 November 2009 at 1:54am

I can seem to install cmsworkflow. I am unsure where to put the cmsworkflow-trunk-r90678 folder and also unsure of the correct name for the folder. I have intalled other modules with no issues but I am struggling with this one.

I have a picture of what I have done, however when I run cmsworkflow-trunk-r90678 I get an error.

Can anyone help me?

Attached Files
Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

5 November 2009 at 11:38am

Thats the correct name and location for it. Whats the error?

BruceyBonus

3 December 2009 at 4:41am

I get this message when it do a dev/build

Attached Files
Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

3 December 2009 at 9:28am

Thats the default error message. Turn on devmode to see the actual error message in the browser. Note that cmsworkflow trunk will work only on 2.4 I believe anyway, haven't tried it myself. So you might get errors installing it on 2.3 sites

BruceyBonus

4 December 2009 at 3:01am

I am not running 2.4 so In guess that might be the reason. I cant actually find the 2.4 release anywhere on the site. I am assuming you dont mean the latest 2.3.4.

I have not upgraded yet but will try to do it today.

Taffy

Community Member, 119 Posts

4 December 2009 at 5:21am

You can either download 2.4 alpha @ http://www.silverstripe.org/assets/downloads/SilverStripe-v2.4.0-alpha1.tar.gz

Or you could use subversion to get the latest code from the 2.4 branch although I'm not sure how stable it would be.

BruceyBonus

4 December 2009 at 11:44pm

Edited: 04/12/2009 11:46pm

Thank you.