Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

e-commerce extension

4 Posts   1591 Views

Nicolaas

Forum Moderator, 213 Posts

21 November 2007 at 11:47pm

Hi Folk

I am implementing the e-commerce module and I would like to add the colour option for a product. This has not actually been released yet, but I was wondering if anyone has done this. I would love to write it, but I dont think I have enough experience to do this...

There discovered a couple of other bugs in the e-commerce module, where shall I list them? Could I save all the files I edit in the mysite folder so it would be easier to do an upgrade?

Thanks in advance

Nicolaas

trevor

53 Posts

23 November 2007 at 1:59am

Hi Nicolaas,

I'm currently looking at implementing ecommerce module although not colour size but I would be interested in any issues you've found may save me some time.

I'm currently having issues with world pay and of course I can share issues I've overcome.

Regards

Trevor

Nicolaas

Forum Moderator, 213 Posts

23 November 2007 at 8:47am

http://groups.google.com/group/silverstripe-dev/browse_thread/thread/5179eb0da368ff7b

cmswarrior

Community Member, 13 Posts

28 November 2007 at 6:52pm

Hey Nicolaas,

Can you send me the list of bugs that you found in the e-commerce module. I am working on developing a more stable version of the module.

Thanks,

cmswarrior.