Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

site keeps getting corrupted after weeks of being online without incident

Go to End

2 Posts   1758 Views

Blueskybeach

11 Posts

30 November 2007 at 9:23am

Following on from my earlier post that was regarding memory limits (http://silverstripe.com/site-builders-forum/flat/9920); The site keeps coming down after I get it back up... Am I being hacked?

This is the message (below) that I get now:

Warning: GET /images/I/5198BQYFP2L._PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU02_SS75_.jpg HTTP/1.1 Host: ecx.images-amazon.com User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.10) Gecko/20071115 Firefox/2.0.0.10 Accept: image/png,*/*;q=0.5 Accept-Language: en-us Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7 Keep-Alive: 300 Connection: keep-alive Referer: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Leaders-Guide-Storytelling-Mastering-Discipline/dp/078797675X/ref=pd_sbs_b_title_4
Warning: fopen(/tmp/silverstripe-cache-home-kt-public_html-site2/manifest_home_kt_public_html_site2_sapphire_main.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/kt/public_html/site2/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 188
Cannot write manifest file! Check permissions of /tmp/silverstripe-cache-home-kt-public_html-site2/manifest_home_kt_public_html_site2_sapphire_main.php

I'd like to know if any one has ideas on how to fix this - the site is offline and it is causing major problems.

Many thanks,
Kirk

Blueskybeach

11 Posts

30 November 2007 at 9:30am

Btw, all the stuff in the beginning and then a link to Amazon is weird... The book that, that link leads to was a book I was looking at last night and for some reason all that stuff is showing up on the live site... How the hell did that happen?

Kirk