Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

New Theme: Lazy Days

Go to End

12 Posts   4886 Views

Jeff

Community Member, 32 Posts

13 January 2008 at 8:48am

Edited: 13/01/2008 8:51am

Yea I was just going to say it still doesn't work for the "footer gone missing." Looks ok on my local server. Perhaps something else wrong, not sure.

Few other things:
-spelling error "You can enter one ore more paragraphs - it depends only on your imagination"
-I noticed how you have two massive h1 tags of "Forums", one on the left and one in the middle. Probably would be best to reduce the size of the one in the middle.
-the h4 tag of "post title" when viewing a thread has a huge padding.
-If I were you, I would also make the "username"'s font size that is above the avatar smaller. Right now, it's even bigger than the subforum name.
-You may want to consider using the same table border style of the "topic list" and "forum list" for the "view thread" page. Eg.) a #666 border and make each post of #838383 bg. Up to you to decide.

Wojtek

Community Member, 149 Posts

13 January 2008 at 9:16am

I have considered your suggestions and just fixed most of it... uploading the new theme :]

(deleted)

Community Member, 473 Posts

13 January 2008 at 10:26am

This theme seems to mess up the site tree in the CMS.

And some of the formatting causes some of the CMS text to be hard to read.

Wojtek

Community Member, 149 Posts

13 January 2008 at 10:40am

I think, that you might have not switched to the newest release :) please ensure that you're using the right version :)

I'll check the CMS Tree - I think that I know the possible cause of problem. I'll work on it as I will finish my current theme, it won't take long

Go to Top