Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

New theme: Higher Ground

4 Posts   2224 Views

Wojtek

Community Member, 149 Posts

22 January 2008 at 5:03pm

The "Higher Ground" theme attached :) please check it and review it,
feedback appreciated

cheers

Lifepod

Community Member, 4 Posts

1 May 2008 at 6:13pm

Gudday. Nice theme. I'm only experimenting with the whole SS thing before plunging into it all. With the higher ground theme, how do you access / edit / control the menu items in the top right and at the bottom of the page. Thank you in advance for helping me with what will probably be a silly question... :-)

stooni

Community Member, 89 Posts

7 May 2008 at 12:43am

Coole Theme, i have a question you have starting html template when you start a new theme or you have a PSD File perhaps you can send me???

Thanks Stooni

ylluminate

Community Member, 24 Posts

9 May 2008 at 5:43am

Edited: 09/05/2008 5:45am

Including PSDs or Fireworks editable PNGs would certainly be a very nice touch.

I've found Fireworks to be much more efficient at web graphics development than Photoshop. Just wish others would catch the vision and Adobe would get a clue and integrate Photoshop, Fireworks and Illustrator as they should do now that they acquired Macromedia. That would be a killer platform for full circle bitmap and vector development needs.

ALSO, seems that there is some sort of issue with the (download) link that is beside the filename. Apparently a glitch with the Forum module?