Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

Problems when rendering Gallery pages

2 Posts   1543 Views

Mych

Community Member, 1 Post

29 February 2008 at 7:17am

I have the following lines.... repeated several times
Notice: Undefined index: start in /home/fhlinux160/m/my.url.co.uk/user/htdocs/gallery/code/GalleryPage.php on line 381

Notice: Undefined variable: group in /home/fhlinux160/m/my.url.co.uk/user/htdocs/gallery/code/GalleryPage.php on line 330

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/fhlinux160/m/my.url.co.uk/user/htdocs/gallery/code/GalleryPage.php on line 330

Notice: Undefined variable: group in /home/fhlinux160/m/my.url.co.uk/user/htdocs/gallery/code/GalleryPage.php on line 330

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/fhlinux160/m/my.url.co.uk/user/htdocs/gallery/code/GalleryPage.php on line 330

Notice: Undefined variable: params in /home/fhlinux160/m/my.url.co.ukk/user/htdocs/gallery/code/GalleryPage.php on line 332

Notice: Undefined variable: params in /home/fhlinux160/m/my.url.co.uk/user/htdocs/gallery/code/GalleryPage.php on line 332

Before the page finally renders ok..... what is causing this?

Thanks

Dennis

Community Member, 7 Posts

27 March 2008 at 5:57am

Edited: 27/03/2008 6:04am

I've run into the same problem. The gallery page loads, but produces 50 or 60 of these:

Notice: Undefined variable: group in C:\wamp\www\SS\gallery\code\GalleryPage.php on line 330

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\SS\gallery\code\GalleryPage.php on line 330

Notice: Undefined variable: params in C:\wamp\www\SS\gallery\code\GalleryPage.php on line 332

This behavior started after I attempted (unsuccessfully) to upload from the local file system. Before that it was not able to display any images. After the upload failed, I manually moved the files into place and they began showing up with these errors.

Pointers appreciated :)

UPDATE: found the GalleryPage2.php posted by Saimo and it appears to have resolved the rendering problem.

Now on to the 'Files & Images' cms won't load/render problem...