Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

New modules will not show up!

Go to End

msawmiller

Community Member, 3 Posts

2 March 2008 at 3:15pm

I just downloaded the gallery, youtube, and forum module and put all of them in my root folder. I then did the db/build after each one.. None of them are showing up in the site content/structure or behavior.

Coincidentally I was able to get them working earlier today but right when I did somehow I lost my theme. I had to re-download everything and start from scratch again. I have no idea what I did to get them to work earlier. But like I said I had my content with a blank screen so I just started over.

I am running leopard on a mac PPC with MAMP installed correctly.

Any ideas?? I would greatly appreciate it!!

I also am having a problem with my files and images tab: I didn't know if this somehow correlated to my current problem with the modules.

I get the following error: Sorry it's long...

FATAL ERROR: DATABASE ERROR: Couldn't run query: SELECT `File`.ID, `File`.ClassName, `File`.Created, `File`.LastEdited, `File`.Name, `File`.Title, `File`.Content, `File`.ParentID, `File`.Filename, if(`File`.ClassName,`File`.ClassName,'File') AS RecordClassName, `File`.PopupWidth, `File`.PopupHeight, `File`.Embed, `File`.LimitDimensions FROM `File` WHERE (ParentID = 0) ORDER BY Name | Unknown column 'File.PopupWidth' in 'field list'
At line 397 in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/silverstripe/sapphire/core/model/Database.php

user_error(DATABASE ERROR: Couldn't run query: SELECT `File`.ID, `File`.ClassName, `File`.Created, `File`.LastEdited, `File`.Name, `File`.Title, `File`.Content, `File`.ParentID, `File`.Filename, if(`File`.ClassName,`File`.ClassName,'File') AS RecordClassName, `File`.PopupWidth, `File`.PopupHeight, `File`.Embed, `File`.LimitDimensions FROM `File` WHERE (ParentID = 0) ORDER BY Name | Unknown column 'File.PopupWidth' in 'field list',256)
line 397 of Database.php

Database->databaseError(Couldn't run query: SELECT `File`.ID, `File`.ClassName, `File`.Created, `File`.LastEdited, `File`.Name, `File`.Title, `File`.Content, `File`.ParentID, `File`.Filename, if(`File`.ClassName,`File`.ClassName,'File') AS RecordClassName, `File`.PopupWidth, `File`.PopupHeight, `File`.Embed, `File`.LimitDimensions FROM `File` WHERE (ParentID = 0) ORDER BY Name | Unknown column 'File.PopupWidth' in 'field list',256)
line 106 of MySQLDatabase.php

MySQLDatabase->query(SELECT `File`.ID, `File`.ClassName, `File`.Created, `File`.LastEdited, `File`.Name, `File`.Title, `File`.Content, `File`.ParentID, `File`.Filename, if(`File`.ClassName,`File`.ClassName,'File') AS RecordClassName, `File`.PopupWidth, `File`.PopupHeight, `File`.Embed, `File`.LimitDimensions FROM `File` WHERE (ParentID = 0) ORDER BY Name,256)
line 79 of DB.php

DB::query(SELECT `File`.ID, `File`.ClassName, `File`.Created, `File`.LastEdited, `File`.Name, `File`.Title, `File`.Content, `File`.ParentID, `File`.Filename, if(`File`.ClassName,`File`.ClassName,'File') AS RecordClassName, `File`.PopupWidth, `File`.PopupHeight, `File`.Embed, `File`.LimitDimensions FROM `File` WHERE (ParentID = 0) ORDER BY Name)
line 150 of SQLQuery.php

SQLQuery->execute()
line 41 of GalleryFile.php

GalleryFile->alternative_instance_get(ParentID = 0,,,,DataObjectSet,)
call_user_func_array(Array,Array)
line 168 of Object.php

Object->__call(alternative_instance_get,Array)
File->alternative_instance_get(ParentID = 0,,,,DataObjectSet,)
line 593 of File.php

File->instance_get(ParentID = 0,,,,DataObjectSet,)
line 1432 of DataObject.php

DataObject::get(File,ParentID = 0)
line 88 of Folder.php

Folder->syncChildren()
line 211 of File.php

File::sync()
line 78 of AssetAdmin.php

AssetAdmin->index(Array)
line 210 of Controller.php

Controller->run(Array)
line 76 of Director.php

Director::direct(/admin/assets/)
line 104 of main.php

Context

Debug (Debug::showError() in line 149 of Debug.php)

msg =
Couldn't run query: SELECT `File`.ID, `File`.ClassName, `File`.Created, `File`.LastEdited, `File`.Name, `File`.Title, `File`.Content, `File`.ParentID, `File`.Filename, if(`File`.ClassName,`File`.ClassName,'File') AS RecordClassName, `File`.PopupWidth, `File`.PopupHeight, `File`.Embed, `File`.LimitDimensions FROM `File` WHERE (ParentID = 0) ORDER BY Name | Unknown column 'File.PopupWidth' in 'field list'
errorLevel =