Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

eCommerce crashing after sending data to DPS

Go to End

9 Posts   2576 Views

Josh

10 March 2008 at 3:24pm (Last edited: 10 March 2008 3:31pm), SilverStripe Developer, 65 Posts

Hi,

I have a client waiting on a site - which is running SS 2.2.1 and eCommerce 0.5.1. I have had work done on the eCommerce module so the "not adding to cart" problem is fixed.

But now that problem is fixed and I have the system interacting with the DPS server - when an order is placed - DPS receives the transaction but the site returns the following error [url]http://www.subvert.co.nz/af-error/[/url]. I have no idea on where to start trying to fix this problem so that the order is emailed to the site manager!

simon_w

10 March 2008 at 5:28pm Forum Moderator, 474 Posts

Have you tried running db/build?flush=1 again?

And does the file ecommerce/code/Product.php exist?

Josh

10 March 2008 at 5:37pm SilverStripe Developer, 65 Posts

Ran /db/build?flush=1 and checked that ecommerce/code/product.php does exist. Still same error. Cheers

simon_w

10 March 2008 at 5:41pm Forum Moderator, 474 Posts

And does the table Product_Live exist?

Josh

10 March 2008 at 5:52pm (Last edited: 10 March 2008 6:25pm), SilverStripe Developer, 65 Posts

Yes it exists

Nicolaas

11 March 2008 at 10:30am Forum Moderator, 213 Posts

it is clear that the error is in the sql statement not including the product_live in the FROM part of the select statement.

I am not sure if this is an ecommerce specific problem or something more general.

Josh

11 March 2008 at 10:38am SilverStripe Developer, 65 Posts

It's confusing the hell out of me as the 'Product_Live' table exists.

Nicolaas

11 March 2008 at 10:42am Forum Moderator, 213 Posts

The table exists, but the select statement is incorrect.
It says:

select appleTable.*, pearTable.* from appleTable;

That is why I am thinking there is actually something wrong with the underlying code...

Nicolaas

Go to Top