Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

Transporting data from virb

2 Posts   1534 Views

msawmiller

Community Member, 3 Posts

13 March 2008 at 3:33pm

Edited: 13/03/2008 3:45pm

With virb (www.virb.com/transport) you have the capability of transporting data from your virb page into your webpage. This is great for me because I have a band site and it can pull the shows from the virb site instead of having to make changes twice.

Well i'm encountering a small problem and i'm sure there is a work-around with all you brilliant silverstripe people out there. I can successfully enter the code into the html but it populates the data from virb into the preview mode. I need the code to stay intact and only populate when you visit the site so it populates on load and catches any changes in the future.

here is the code:

<div id="shows">
      <!-- VIRB Transporter - Pulls in The Revived's amazingly awesome shows list from their virb page: www.virb.com/therevived -->
      <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="http://www.virb.com/external/js/virb_module/      114912/5c2bbc711138d06b058b2f746f5e1b45/shows/5"></script><hr class="clear"/>
   </div>

Any ideas?? I would greatly appreciate it.

DesignCity

38 Posts

13 March 2008 at 7:15pm

All sorted out on IRC...

If you have any other issues msawmiller, post a reply or ask again on the IRC channel.

:)