Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

Home page not working

3 Posts   1525 Views

larski

Community Member, 1 Post

16 March 2008 at 4:27am

Hello everyone, I am brand new here and have never used a cms before, I have installed silverstripe-v2.2.2-rc2 into a testing directory at www.mysite.com/test/, I am able to edit pages in the cms, however when I access the pages live at www.mysite.com/test/ i am redirected to www.mysite.com/test/check-php.php and presented with a page not found error. I have a home page named home in the cms, and if I type url www.mysite.com/test/home/ I am taken to www.mysite.com/test/check-php.php with the same page not found error.

The other pages work fine www.mysite.com/test/about-us/ and www.mysite.com/test/contact-us/ display the page properly

What am I missing, please help

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

16 March 2008 at 12:24pm

what happens if you try mysite.com/test/home?flush=1 . Sometimes Ive noticed a weird caching issue with the homepage after the installer.

Sean

Forum Moderator, 922 Posts

16 March 2008 at 3:37pm

Edited: 16/03/2008 3:39pm

Flush all caches in the browser and try again. Safari, specifically, is affected by this problem directly.

It's a low priority issue to fix. The ticket in our open source tracker is here: [url]http://open.silverstripe.com/ticket/2196[/url]

Sean