Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

eCommerce Install Fatal Error

Go to End

5 Posts   2332 Views

BIMMAN

Community Member, 8 Posts

1 May 2008 at 7:59pm

Hi all,

Pls help i'm trying to get the eCommerce module to work on my website but keep getting the following error on the install.... (..db/build/?flush=1)

Fatal error: Declaration of Order_Item::__construct() must be compatible with that of DataObjectInterface::__construct() in C:\wamp\www\revit.tv\ecommerce\code\Order.php on line 1107

Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

1 May 2008 at 8:01pm

are you using the trunk edition? and if so how bout the SilverStripe install? trunk or 2.2

BIMMAN

1 May 2008 at 8:18pm

Silverstripe is 2.2.2-rc3, not sure about the eCommerce being trunk or not - eCommerce v 0.5.1...? i'm new to silverstripe - how do i get the trunk edition?... i'm also having a couple of issues with the Forum v0.1.2 - it installs fine but when i create a forum holder it will not save - i just get an error message at the bottom on the edit window.... are you able to help with this also?

BIMMAN

1 May 2008 at 9:05pm

ok - i've now managed to get the truck version installed for the ecommerce module (all went ok) but now when i install the trunk forum i get the following errors...

Warning: Warning: there are two 'AccountPage' files both containing the same class: 'C:/wamp/www/revit.tv/forum/code/AccountPage.php' and 'C:/wamp/www/revit.tv/ecommerce/code/AccountPage.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in C:\wamp\www\revit.tv\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 253

what does this mean? will it be a problem?...

sarahk

Community Member, 46 Posts

2 May 2008 at 9:46am

I got the eCommerce working but as I needed a fix to the newsletter functionality I needed to upgrade to SilverStripe CMS - 2.2.2-rc3 and got the same errors as Bimman reported.

Can you bump this thread when a new version of ecommerce is released please.