Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

link to login form

2 Posts   1668 Views

Mayuri

Community Member, 19 Posts

23 May 2008 at 11:35am

Edited: 23/05/2008 11:50am

Hi all,

I have to add login form on my home page, It's already having search form on it.
I want to link the form to text Login, I tried to call it with LoginForm() using $LoginForm in page.ss but does give the form on the page, I wanted to link it.

Can anyone suggest me how to link it? Do i need to create a login.ss? I tried with that but unable to fix it.

Plz. help me how can i link the loginform?

I also want my content text in two columns, right now i have done it by hard code & some changes in layout.css but is there any way in SS that can add right content & main content?
Do i can create some tab for different content columns????

Any one plz give me guidence if you have experienced same...plz........

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

24 May 2008 at 10:28pm

Do i can create some tab for different content columns?

- If you want a second content box open up page.php in mysite/code and add a field to the db, then add that field to the CMS. Look at tutorial two and how it adds and Photo to a page - http://doc.silverstripe.com/doku.php?id=tutorial:2-extending-a-basic-site

Hint if you want to be able to use TinyMCE for the second content box make it of type HTML Text and the editor field and HTMLEditorField.