Reposted because I kinda hijacked someone else's thread:
Just tried a different 2.2.1 > 2.2.2 upgrade method:
1. Make copy of current HTML directory (2.2.1).
2. Replace cms, jsparty, auth_openid and sapphire directories with those from the 2.2.2 download.
3. Run /db/build?flush=1 on frontend - OK
4. Go to CMS and click "Files and Images" tab (/admin/assets)
5. Fatal error: Class '' not found in W:\html\sapphire\filesystem\Folder.php on line 104
I have checked this file and there is no line 104. It's like 70 lines long.
Problem does not occur when I do a fresh install using the very same archive.
Anyone experience something like this?
Could incompatible code be the culprit for such an error (I have two custom page types, one of which has various File and Image upload code)
Just checked - no problem with db/build?flush=1.
However, doing a normal flush in the admin gives a page cannot be displayed error.
My page types seem to be there, so it doesn't look like our problems are related.
I'm having this exact same problem now. I upgraded from 2.2.0 to 2.2.2 and now I'm getting this error. I tried a fresh install but I obviously have to import the old DB and Assets and theme. Still getting the same error.
I think I'm going to try to roll back to 2.2.1 and see if that gets me up and running for now.
Is there anyone out there that has figured out how to fix this yet?