Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

Problem on installing 2.01

5 Posts   1586 Views

roterl

Community Member, 44 Posts

12 May 2007 at 11:39pm

After running the install.php, which work with out errors, I got redirect to the "successfullyinstalled" page, but it has no content.
I only see the theme, with the tabs of "Home, About Us, Contact Us" and the title, but no content.
I also tried to browse the /admin, and I got redirect to /Security/login but again, without any content.

In the DB, the tables had been created, but it seem that they are empty (I checked the tables: member, groups, VirtualPage, Permission, and few more, and all are empty).

Version 2.0 worked fine.

any ideas ?

Thanks,
Rotem.

Sean

Forum Moderator, 922 Posts

13 May 2007 at 12:23am

Edited: 13/05/2007 12:24am

So you've previously installed SilverStripe before? I recommend starting from a fresh database (either dropping the old one, or starting a new one), it would appear it's reusing the old one from 2.0, perhaps?

Cheers,
Sean

roterl

13 May 2007 at 6:26am

Indeed I installed it before. I looked at some CMS to some tiny project I do, and found SilverStripe really cool one.

I installed it before to test it, and now I installed the new version on a fresh DB.
First I thought something failed on the installation, so I remove the scheme, and created new one.
Still no content.

Thanks,
Rotem.

Andy

230 Posts

14 May 2007 at 4:34pm

Try flushing your cache (add ?flush=1 to the end of your url). Else try the daily build, http://dailybuilds.silverstripe.com.

roterl

15 May 2007 at 7:44am

Flashing indeed worked!

Thanks,
Rotem.