Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

Patch: Fixes 2 minor Reports errors

3 Posts   4751 Views

elijahlofgren

Google Summer of Code Hacker, 222 Posts

17 May 2007 at 9:43am

When running the "Pages edited in the last 2 weeks" report, I get the following errors:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/silverstripe/sapphire/core/model/SiteTree.php on line 189

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/silverstripe/sapphire/core/model/SiteTree.php on line 190

When running the "Empty pages" report (with no empty pages) I get the following error:

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /var/www/silverstripe/cms/code/SideReport.php on line 31

This patch fixes both of those errors: http://www.elijahlofgren.com/silverstripe/patches/Fix-2-Reports-errors-silverstripe.2.0.DailyBuild.2007-05-16.patch

Let me know if you'd prefer that I combine undefined variable patches and only submit 1 per day. I don't want to create a lot of extra work for you. ;)

- Elijah

Tim

Core Development Team, 201 Posts

17 May 2007 at 10:04am

Keep the patches rolling! Great work :-)

Sam

Administrator, 685 Posts

17 May 2007 at 10:24am

Combined patches would be good - particularly if you're solving a lot of instances of the same kind of problem.