Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

Error saving with internal link in page content

Go to End

3 Posts   2012 Views

Apophenian

Community Member, 46 Posts

14 July 2008 at 9:37pm

Hi there - I am using silverstripe 2.2.2 and am getting the following error when saving a document that has an internal link (ie a link to another page on the same site) in the document content:

Error in Ajax evaluator on line 973: syntax error in loadChildIntoDatabase$('Form_EditForm').loadActionsFromString('\n \n \n \n '); $('Form_EditForm').loadActionsFromString('\n \n \n \n '); $('Form_EditForm').updateStatus('Published'); $('sitetree').setNodeTitle(43, 'Bicycle') $('Form_EditForm').elements.StageURLSegment.value = 'http://new.thisisnotart.org/bicycle/' $('Form_EditForm').elements.LiveURLSegment.value = 'http://new.thisisnotart.org/bicycle/' $('Form_EditForm').notify('PagePublished', $('Form_EditForm').elements.ID.value); statusMessage('Published \'Bicycle\' successfully', 'good');

It seems to work fine for an external link.
Has anyone got any suggestions?

Cheers,

Rane

Sam

Administrator, 690 Posts

18 July 2008 at 3:42pm

Have you made a command that echos "loadChildIntoDatabase" as a debug statement? That looks like the cause of the problem.

Apophenian

Community Member, 46 Posts

18 July 2008 at 3:59pm

Thanks for your response!

Sorry, I am not quite following - are you asking whether I have a debug statement in my code that echos 'loadChildIntoDatabase' and which may be causing the problem, or suggesting that I put a debug statement in my code?

If it is the first, I haven't already...