Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

Blog template

Go to End

4 Posts   1484 Views

Community Member, 48 Posts

15 July 2008 at 8:38am

I installed the blog inside the tutorial and it seems to work fine, but its acting more like a standard page rather then a blog post. There is no tags, date, author ect.

Am I missing something in the configuration of the blog? In my admin panel > behaviors > I select Blog Holder, this makes for a blank main blog page.

Any details on how to add the blog functionality to my would be great!

15 July 2008 at 9:14am

Accoding to the Blog Modules page: I think the problem is with SS using and not the "BlogHolder" page. My Blog main page appears blank with only just a title as seen in the above image.

Any info on how to configure the blog would be much appreciated!

16 July 2008 at 7:18am

How do I get the admin panel to recognize blog files inside my theme? My main site uses but if I add the files from the blog module to my theme the Behaviors dropdown does not recognize that the files are there.

I need to wrap my design around the blog tags and need help with how to get SS to recognize the files.

thanks again!

Administrator, 685 Posts

18 July 2008 at 3:20pm

Have you visited your site with ?flush=1 on the end of the URL? This forces SilverStripe to look for new template files.