Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

Gallery Module Issues:

Go to End

2 Posts   1721 Views

thisisred

Community Member, 9 Posts

23 July 2008 at 5:36am

I just installed the gallery. I followed the directions and now when I go to the gallery page I get this error in the top of the page. Normally I'd be able to find this issue, but its a </tr>?? and its embedded in a nested file somewhere, any ideas:

error on line 100 at column 867: Opening and ending tag mismatch: table line 0 and tr

It's breaking the page... Thanks.

thisisred

Community Member, 9 Posts

23 July 2008 at 7:13am

Okay so after some digging and a trip over to the IRC channel I was informed that the issue I was getting was due to the fact that I was attempting to put on gallery item on a line. The feedback was that this was a known bug, however its the functionality I'm after. So I've made a slight edit to the GalleryPage.php file in the Gallery/Code folder in order to make it work. The line:

$item->FirstItemLine = $cpt % $this->MediaPerLine == 1;

needs to be set to a value of 0. This will allow single line gallery entries and they seem to function properly thus far. If you do make this change however, BE AWARE that it WILL BREAK galleries with multiple images per line...

Next, adding a description to the gallery image... SS is fun.