Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

TableField: Unable to remove rows

Go to End

5 Posts   2291 Views

yesperiod

Community Member, 2 Posts

5 August 2008 at 4:02am

I have created and events module, part of this module is categories of events using the TableField object. However, everyting on the UI works, but when I save an updated list of categories, the ones dleeted re-appear. Not sure why they are not being deleted in database. Is there something I am missing in the use of this field as far as removing data goes?

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

5 August 2008 at 2:55pm

Could you try hit 'Save and Publish' after you hit delete.. Seems weird you would need to save after you delete but you could try it

yesperiod

6 August 2008 at 12:31am

I have tried Save & Publish. For same result. I followed Tutorial for many-to-many or HABTM relationship for Categories. Is this code outdated?

marc

3 September 2008 at 4:04am

Hi,
I have nearly the same problem with the filesystem. I can delete files and create new folders, they are also deleted/created in the Database, but everytime I reload the Files&Images-Page it seems like the system loads a backup and all is like before.
Any suggestions?

SilverRay

Community Member, 167 Posts

3 September 2008 at 5:38am

Subscribed.

I have this with checking and unchecking entries in a tablefield with a manymany relationship set-up...