Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

Problem implementing nested URLs

Go to End

12 Posts   5633 Views

CriaturaCreativaStudio

Community Member, 73 Posts

27 August 2008 at 1:27am

Hello there!

I wish to try this, at least for me, powerful and useful hack/feature.
I would love if someone could tell me, in a comprhensive way, how to patch the CMS.

I'm running on MAMP / OSX locally, and i'm planning to test it locally prior to go live to the web.

Any help would be so appreciated, i know there is a console command or something that automates the patch process, but i'm new to linux too!

Thanks in Advance

Eduardo

CriaturaCreativaStudio

Community Member, 73 Posts

20 September 2008 at 8:21pm

I'm really interested on your patch, ajshort, any help related to how to install it on an OSX machine to test it locally will be greatly apreciated!

REgards

Eduardo

ajshort

Community Member, 244 Posts

20 September 2008 at 9:08pm

Hi CriaturaCreativaStudio,

Sorry I missed your earlier post. Unfortunately, not being a mac person, I wouldnt know what sort of SVN tools are available or how to use them. Maybe someone else who does use a mac could refer you to a good visual tool? The basic instructions should be the same for both Windows and Mac.

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

22 September 2008 at 8:32pm

A good visual SVN editor for OSX is Versions - http://www.versionsapp.com/ tho being a terminal fan myself Ive never used Versions to apply patches etc. Should be similar to the instructions you posted

Go to Top